RUSSELL COUNTY, Va. - Some traffic in Lebanon, Virginia is being detoured while crews work to replace a bridge.
Construction along Business Route 19 has the road shut down near Lebanon Town Hall.
Crews are working to replace a bridge and it's causing many drivers to make u-turns. "A lot of traffic that has to turn around and go back because the signs are not where they can see them. Just a lot of traffic turning around," says Jimmy Honaker who owns 'Jimmy's Detailing' near the construction.
We're told construction should take about seven weeks and should be wrapped up by the end of August. Detours are posted.
- Police: Woman dead following shooting in Sullivan County
- Person of interest identified in Washington County, Va. shooting
- New Police searching for driver responsible for causing rollover crash on I-81
- Updated Appalachian Regional Commission earmarks $6 million for coal country
- Updated UPDATE: Former Bristol doctor receives probation on tax charges