RUSSELL COUNTY, Va. - Some traffic in Lebanon, Virginia is being detoured while crews work to replace a bridge.
Construction along Business Route 19 has the road shut down near Lebanon Town Hall.
Crews are working to replace a bridge and it's causing many drivers to make u-turns. "A lot of traffic that has to turn around and go back because the signs are not where they can see them. Just a lot of traffic turning around," says Jimmy Honaker who owns 'Jimmy's Detailing' near the construction.
We're told construction should take about seven weeks and should be wrapped up by the end of August. Detours are posted.
- New Serial burglar guilty of costly raid at Simon Cowell's home
- New Pedestrian killed trying to cross interstate in Asheville
- Trial date set for Sullivan County man charged with child sex crimes
- Man sentenced after trying to bring meth to Lee County inmates
- Supreme Court may strike law barring sex offenders from social media