RUSSELL COUNTY, Va. - Some traffic in Lebanon, Virginia is being detoured while crews work to replace a bridge.
Construction along Business Route 19 has the road shut down near Lebanon Town Hall.
Crews are working to replace a bridge and it's causing many drivers to make u-turns. "A lot of traffic that has to turn around and go back because the signs are not where they can see them. Just a lot of traffic turning around," says Jimmy Honaker who owns 'Jimmy's Detailing' near the construction.
We're told construction should take about seven weeks and should be wrapped up by the end of August. Detours are posted.
- Johnson City woman forces her way into occupied motel room
- Lightening strikes BVU sub station in North Bristol, 3,700 customers without power
- Thousands of flags placed on veterans' graves for Memorial day
- Foreign suspect sends bomb threat by fax to Meadowview Center in Kingsport
- Elizabethton Police investigating toddler's death