RUSSELL COUNTY, Va. - Two people have been arrested in Russell County, Virginia in connection with a robbery and stabbing that happened Wednesday night.
The Russell County Sheriff's Office says a juvenile and 28-year-old Joseph Perry Seymour robbed a farmer in Castlewood, Virginia.
We're told the farmer was doing his chores when the two robbed him of cash, stabbed him in the arm, and then cut the tires on his tractor.
Police say both are facing several charges.
The farmer has since been treated and released.
- Updated Ex-coal CEO asks high court to his overturn his conviction
- New Ariana Grande returning to Manchester for benefit show
- New 44 hits found in DNA testing of Virginia's backlogged rape evidence
- KISS concert in Manchester canceled after terrorist attacks
- Tennessee governor signs NRA-backed metal detector gun bill