RUSSELL COUNTY, Va. - A meth lab was discovered last night in Russell County.
Three individuals were arrested; Brandi Robinette, David Owens and Susan Baldwin have all been charged with manufacture of meth, conspiracy to manufacture meth, possession of 2 or more precursors to manufacture meth and conspiracy to possess 2 or more precursors to manufacture meth.
Chief Deputy, Bill Watson tells News 5 more than 100 grams of meth were found.
"It's just an easy way for people to make meth. The availability to the products to make it is out there and they're resorting to that and making it," said Watson.
Officials tell News 5 they could face up to 80 years, if they are convicted.
- Updated Local church group donating ‘Sensory Quilts' to nursing homes in Carter County
- Whitaker sentenced to 15 years in Jonesborough child abuse case
- People living in the Lynn Garden community feel unsafe after deadly shooting
- UPDATE: Carter Co. inmate back in custody
- McAuliffe awards $300,000 grant to Virginia Drone Project