WISE, Va. - Remote Area Medical (RAM) will be returning to the Wise County Fairgrounds in Wise, Virginia from July 18-20 to provide free health care.
Dentists and doctors will provide free dental, medical, and vision care to patients who are underinsured, uninsured, unemployed, working poor, or can not afford to pay.
Registration services will begin at 6:00 a.m. From July 18-20.
Patients will be served on a first come, first serve basis with the exception of some select appointments.
If you need transportation from Norton and Wise, Lee, and Scott Counties, call Mountain Empire Older Citizens, Inc. At 1-888-877-6748.
If you need a ride from Dickenson, Russell, Tazewell, and Buchanan Counties, call Four County Transit at 1-888-656-2272.
RAM will provide bagged lunches and water for patients. Patients should also bring sunscreen and an umbrella.
For more information contact the Health Wagon at 276-328-8850.
- New UPDATE: Keene sentenced to 60 years
- Convicted cop killer lingering on death row, costly to taxpayers
- Bristol, Va., woman charged with malicious wounding
- Man convicted of vehicular homicide by intoxication denied new trial
- Former Norton parks and recreation supervisor to plead guilty in sex scandal