WISE, Va. - Remote Area Medical (RAM) will be returning to the Wise County Fairgrounds in Wise, Virginia from July 18-20 to provide free health care.
Dentists and doctors will provide free dental, medical, and vision care to patients who are underinsured, uninsured, unemployed, working poor, or can not afford to pay.
Registration services will begin at 6:00 a.m. From July 18-20.
Patients will be served on a first come, first serve basis with the exception of some select appointments.
If you need transportation from Norton and Wise, Lee, and Scott Counties, call Mountain Empire Older Citizens, Inc. At 1-888-877-6748.
If you need a ride from Dickenson, Russell, Tazewell, and Buchanan Counties, call Four County Transit at 1-888-656-2272.
RAM will provide bagged lunches and water for patients. Patients should also bring sunscreen and an umbrella.
For more information contact the Health Wagon at 276-328-8850.
- Final contract signed to transfer Sullivan North to Kingsport City Schools
- Gov. amends SWVa. lawmaker's bill to raise fine for driving slowly in left lane
- Neighbors propose traffic mural for Johnson City Tree Streets
- Enjoying record high heat in February
- "Compassion International" exhibition in Gray this weekend