PALMYRA, Va. - The public's help is being sought in the case of a Fluvanna County man who disappeared three years ago.
The Fluvanna County Sheriff's Office says in a news release that Robert Hourihan was last seen April 8, 2011 at a grocery in Palmyra. His vehicle was found in a parking lot at a Target store in Charles County, Md., on May 28, 2011.
Investigators suspect foul play.
The sheriff's office says investigators believe people in the community might have information that could lead to the case's closure.
Anyone having information is asked to call the sheriff's office at 434-589-8211.
- Red carpet rolled out in Bristol for the movie premiere of 'Believe'
- Rime ice caps area mountain tops just days after record highs
- Hundreds supported breast cancer at Tri-Cities Race for the Cure
- Rabies vaccinations offered in Southwest Virginia
- Sports injury seminar aimed to teach coaches how to keep athletes healthy