PALMYRA, Va. - The public's help is being sought in the case of a Fluvanna County man who disappeared three years ago.
The Fluvanna County Sheriff's Office says in a news release that Robert Hourihan was last seen April 8, 2011 at a grocery in Palmyra. His vehicle was found in a parking lot at a Target store in Charles County, Md., on May 28, 2011.
Investigators suspect foul play.
The sheriff's office says investigators believe people in the community might have information that could lead to the case's closure.
Anyone having information is asked to call the sheriff's office at 434-589-8211.
- Johnson City woman forces her way into occupied motel room
- Lightening strikes BVU sub station in North Bristol, 3,700 customers without power
- Thousands of flags placed on veterans' graves for Memorial day
- Foreign suspect sends bomb threat by fax to Meadowview Center in Kingsport
- Elizabethton Police investigating toddler's death