Wednesday is the deadline for Virginia residents to comment on Medicaid expansion in the commonwealth.
The Medicaid Innovation and Reform Commission will accept comments until five o'clock Wednesday afternoon. The panel has also scheduled a public hearing for one o'clock on October 15th in Richmond.
The commission was established by the General Assembly earlier this year to keep track of Medicaid reforms. It was a condition of the program's expansion to an additional 400,000 uninsured low-income residents under the federal health care reform law.
If you would like to comment, visit http://mirc.virginia.gov/mircapp/commentform.aspx.
- Pastor's wife charged with embezzling from church in Kingsport
- Four charged in Church Hill home invasion case
- FTC, Wellmont and MSHA speak in front of SWVa. Health Authority
- VP candidate Pence not hurt when plane skids off runway
- Chelsea Clinton garnering young voters at Appalachian State University