Wednesday is the deadline for Virginia residents to comment on Medicaid expansion in the commonwealth.
The Medicaid Innovation and Reform Commission will accept comments until five o'clock Wednesday afternoon. The panel has also scheduled a public hearing for one o'clock on October 15th in Richmond.
The commission was established by the General Assembly earlier this year to keep track of Medicaid reforms. It was a condition of the program's expansion to an additional 400,000 uninsured low-income residents under the federal health care reform law.
If you would like to comment, visit http://mirc.virginia.gov/mircapp/commentform.aspx.
- Updated Black Lives Matter rally crasher no longer enrolled at ETSU, attorney issues statement
- New Man accused of branding wife with hot knife appears in court
- Updated Man who penned famous Oscar Mayer jingle dies in Illinois
- Updated UPDATE: Item on Tweetsie Trail was geocaching box; trail reopens
- Updated Jonesborough police chief issues brief statement after being placed on leave