Wednesday is the deadline for Virginia residents to comment on Medicaid expansion in the commonwealth.
The Medicaid Innovation and Reform Commission will accept comments until five o'clock Wednesday afternoon. The panel has also scheduled a public hearing for one o'clock on October 15th in Richmond.
The commission was established by the General Assembly earlier this year to keep track of Medicaid reforms. It was a condition of the program's expansion to an additional 400,000 uninsured low-income residents under the federal health care reform law.
If you would like to comment, visit http://mirc.virginia.gov/mircapp/commentform.aspx.
- Bristol, Va. firefighters post billboards ahead of public hearing
- Two boys charged with reckless burning in Kingsport IGA fire
- Instantly healing technology tested on human in Kingsport
- Union High School Marching Bears performing in National Memorial Day Parade
- Red Onion inmate, D.C. sniper teen could get new trial