The average price for a gallon of gas has dropped three cents over the last week in Virginia.
AAA Mid-Atlantic says the price of a gallon of regular now averages $3.55 across the state. That's down slightly from the week before and 33 cents lower than a year ago.
AAA says while prices have dropped throughout March, it's still too early to say whether the price at the pump has peaked for the spring.
- Updated Wise County receives grant for new protective order law
- Updated Local mental health court to soon hit major milestone
- Updated Traffic advisory for Exit 17 on I-81 in Abingdon
- Authorities continue investigation into Sunday's fire in Johnson City
- Virginia Tech unveils plan for new business complex