The average price for a gallon of gas has dropped three cents over the last week in Virginia.
AAA Mid-Atlantic says the price of a gallon of regular now averages $3.55 across the state. That's down slightly from the week before and 33 cents lower than a year ago.
AAA says while prices have dropped throughout March, it's still too early to say whether the price at the pump has peaked for the spring.
- Updated Bristol, Va., woman charged with malicious wounding
- New Man convicted of vehicular homicide by intoxication denied new trial
- New Former Norton parks and recreation supervisor to plead guilty in sex scandal
- Updated Live to Tell: Dragon crash victim describes ordeal
- New Paralyzed hiker finishes 2,000-plus mile journey