The mix of frigid temperatures, winter storms, and snow and ice removal have left behind some headaches for drivers in the form of potholes.
Now VDOT is looking to help. VDOT officials tell us they are tracking down potholes and patching them as quickly as possible.
We are told if they get a report of a pothole, they will immediately send a crew to repair it.
If you see one you are asked to call 800-376-7623. That number is open 24 hours a day.
- Select children's tickets to be $10 for Cup Series events at Bristol Motor Speedway
- Public invited to give input on proposed hospital merger
- Mount Caramel police officer suspended on first day back to work
- Updated Voter registrars work to clarify restored voting rights
- Additional charges given to Sullivan County man charged with rape