The mix of frigid temperatures, winter storms, and snow and ice removal have left behind some headaches for drivers in the form of potholes.
Now VDOT is looking to help. VDOT officials tell us they are tracking down potholes and patching them as quickly as possible.
We are told if they get a report of a pothole, they will immediately send a crew to repair it.
If you see one you are asked to call 800-376-7623. That number is open 24 hours a day.
- New Virginia offenders raising tilapia in pilot program
- Police: Son kills father, self in front of wife, mother
- Slain Virginia officer was a father of 3, former Marine
- Kidnapping suspect still on the run, after statewide AMBER Alert is canceled
- Lightning strikes BVU sub station in North Bristol, 3,700 customers without power