The mix of frigid temperatures, winter storms, and snow and ice removal have left behind some headaches for drivers in the form of potholes.
Now VDOT is looking to help. VDOT officials tell us they are tracking down potholes and patching them as quickly as possible.
We are told if they get a report of a pothole, they will immediately send a crew to repair it.
If you see one you are asked to call 800-376-7623. That number is open 24 hours a day.
- Updated Three injured at Volusia Speedway Park when car crashes into stands
- Updated State Police: Man killed in Wise County, VA crash
- Former Derby, Preakness winner Charismatic dies
- Dozens disappointed after local legislators a no-show at meeting in Johnson City
- Crews will scale back the search effort for a missing man on South Holston Lake