It's Election Day and the latest polls still show the candidates for the presidency in a statistical tie.
Polls opened at six o'clock Tuesday morning in Virginia.
This is an image of voters going to cast their ballot at Stonewall Jackson Elementary School Tuesday.
Virginia Is considered a battleground state. Meanwhile, President Barack Obama and First Lady Michelle ended the night in Chicago, where they'll stay as results start to come in.
Challenger Mitt Romney and his wife, Ann will watch results in Boston.
- Updated Union High School Marching Bears performing in National Memorial Day Parade
- Updated Red Onion inmate, D.C. sniper teen could get new trial
- Rock royalty in attendance as Chris Cornell is laid to rest in Hollywood
- Johnson City BOE discusses Washington County tax money plan
- Congress moves to expedite veteran disability benefit appeals