Police say a Virginia man who played video games while the 1-year-old he was supposed to be watching was alone on a street has been arrested.
The Associated Press reports Prince William County police say 21-year-old Cole Conn was arrested Monday night and charged with felony child neglect. Police say they received a call from someone who had seen the boy playing alone in the street and found Conn after searching the Woodbridge neighborhood. Police say Conn was playing video games when the boy got out of the house.
The boy was not injured.
Conn has been released on a $25,000 bond. His court date is pending and it's unclear if he has a lawyer.
- President Trump and family now land owners in Hawkins County
- Businesses in downtown Marion deck the windows for holiday contest
- UPDATE: Bristol, Tennessee man sentenced to 10 years for child sex crimes
- Sullivan County Highway Department has new tools to clear slippery roads
- UPDATE: Governor Haslam offers $5K reward for info on Bristol Walmart murder