VIRGINIA - The Better Business Bureau Serving Western Virginia is warning internet users about a new phishing scam posing as an email from Chase Bank.
The email requests Chase Bank customers to navigate to a website and enter in their banking information, essentially giving scammers access to their accounts.
For more information, visit the BBB's website here.
- Rabies vaccinations offered in Southwest Virginia
- Sports injury seminar aimed to teach coaches how to keep athletes healthy
- Children given free winter coats at the 17th annual Coats For Kids
- Unusual investigation leads to arrest of Bristol, Va. man
- Local agencies participating in National Drug Take-Back Day