VIRGINIA - The Better Business Bureau Serving Western Virginia is warning internet users about a new phishing scam posing as an email from Chase Bank.
The email requests Chase Bank customers to navigate to a website and enter in their banking information, essentially giving scammers access to their accounts.
For more information, visit the BBB's website here.
- New More sponsors for measure to repeal HB2, keep restrictions
- New West Virginia Senate would penalize sharing explicit images
- New Authorities investigating Carter County pharmacy armed robbery
- New Tennessee man faces negligent homicide charge in toddler's death
- New Instagram post leads to sex offender being sent back to prison