VIRGINIA - The Better Business Bureau Serving Western Virginia is warning internet users about a new phishing scam posing as an email from Chase Bank.
The email requests Chase Bank customers to navigate to a website and enter in their banking information, essentially giving scammers access to their accounts.
For more information, visit the BBB's website here.
- Former addict overcomes addiction, becomes drug court coordinator
- Man with bladed gloves, clown makeup held in Denver stabbing
- US Postal Service issues new Thoreau stamp at Walden Pond
- Derby Day event raises $31,000 for hunger prevention programs in Greene Co.
- Philadelphia man who spent 24 years in prison is exonerated