NORTON, Va.- - Norton Community Hospital's Family Birth Center received statewide recognition Monday May 12, for its efforts to reduce the number of non-medically necessary births before the 39th week of pregnancy.
The hospital was honored by the Virginia Hospital and Healthcare Associations and the March of Dimes. Norton Community Hospital is one of only 26 in the state to be presented with this recognition.
Representatives from VHHA and the March of Dimes presented the 6- x 3-foot recognition banner, which will be on display at the Family Birth Center throughout the year.
- Updated Man convicted in massive crack cocaine conspiracy in northeast Tennessee
- Updated Details released on capture of one escaped inmate from Hawkins County
- Authorities search for violent, dangerous escaped inmate
- Shop sells shirts to raise $40K for fallen officer's family
- Case of Greene Co. man accused in shooting sent to grand jury