Monday is the last day Virginia residents can register to vote for the November 6th election.
We learned you can fill out a simple application at your local registrar's office. You can also download an application online.
If you mail your application, keep in mind that is has to be postmarked by Monday.
Applications are also available at your local D.M.V.
- ETSU student charged following gorilla mask incident at Black Lives Matter protest
- Carter County deputy, former 'Southern Justice' star, charged with murder
- ETSU administration quickly organizes meeting to start conversations about race
- Recovery action walk raises awareness in Wise County
- Police searching for kidnapping suspect