Monday is the last day Virginia residents can register to vote for the November 6th election.
We learned you can fill out a simple application at your local registrar's office. You can also download an application online.
If you mail your application, keep in mind that is has to be postmarked by Monday.
Applications are also available at your local D.M.V.
- Kidnapping suspect still on the run, after statewide AMBER Alert is canceled
- Lightning strikes BVU sub station in North Bristol, 3,700 customers without power
- Johnson City woman forces her way into occupied motel room
- Thousands of flags placed on veterans' graves for Memorial day
- Foreign suspect sends bomb threat by fax to Meadowview Center in Kingsport