RICHMOND, Va. - Virginia voters are giving republican Governor Bob McDonnell high marks, despite an FBI investigation.
A new Washington Post poll finds 64% of all registered Virginia voters approve of the job McDonnell is doing.
The numbers are surprising to some because of an FBI probe into McDonnell and a top campaign donor who paid for catering services at McDonnell's daughter's wedding.
McDonnell says there's a lot he wants to say about the situation, but can't because of the ongoing investigation
McDonnell is not running for re-election.
- Tri-Cities native auctioning off Battle at Bristol tickets to help Louisiana flood victims
- Kids learn from visit to Appalachian Fair
- Johnson County school kids process accident, victim worsens
- One person flown to hospital after bicycle and truck crash in Jonesborough
- Job fair scheduled for Wednesday in Erwin