RICHMOND, Va. - Virginia voters are giving republican Governor Bob McDonnell high marks, despite an FBI investigation.
A new Washington Post poll finds 64% of all registered Virginia voters approve of the job McDonnell is doing.
The numbers are surprising to some because of an FBI probe into McDonnell and a top campaign donor who paid for catering services at McDonnell's daughter's wedding.
McDonnell says there's a lot he wants to say about the situation, but can't because of the ongoing investigation
McDonnell is not running for re-election.
- Final contract signed to transfer Sullivan North to Kingsport City Schools
- Gov. amends SWVa. lawmaker's bill to raise fine for driving slowly in left lane
- Neighbors propose traffic mural for Johnson City Tree Streets
- Enjoying record high heat in February
- "Compassion International" exhibition in Gray this weekend