RICHMOND, Va. - Virginia voters are giving republican Governor Bob McDonnell high marks, despite an FBI investigation.
A new Washington Post poll finds 64% of all registered Virginia voters approve of the job McDonnell is doing.
The numbers are surprising to some because of an FBI probe into McDonnell and a top campaign donor who paid for catering services at McDonnell's daughter's wedding.
McDonnell says there's a lot he wants to say about the situation, but can't because of the ongoing investigation
McDonnell is not running for re-election.
- New Four months after Johnson City murder, still no suspect
- Updated UPDATE: Suspected Kingsport killer gets $250K bond
- UPDATE: Fresh leads develop in Christmas Eve murder
- Kingsport City Schools unveils new DB Excel facility
- Northeast State Student Veterans of America raising awareness about veteran suicides