RICHMOND, Va. - Virginia voters are giving republican Governor Bob McDonnell high marks, despite an FBI investigation.
A new Washington Post poll finds 64% of all registered Virginia voters approve of the job McDonnell is doing.
The numbers are surprising to some because of an FBI probe into McDonnell and a top campaign donor who paid for catering services at McDonnell's daughter's wedding.
McDonnell says there's a lot he wants to say about the situation, but can't because of the ongoing investigation
McDonnell is not running for re-election.
- Court: Greeneville bank manager embezzled more than $1 million
- Local police agencies offering drug take-back services Saturday
- Domtar announces reduced production at Kingsport plant
- Virginia voter registration deadline extended through Friday
- School board picks plan for new Boone's Creek school, discusses redistricting issue