RICHMOND, Va. - Virginia voters are giving republican Governor Bob McDonnell high marks, despite an FBI investigation.
A new Washington Post poll finds 64% of all registered Virginia voters approve of the job McDonnell is doing.
The numbers are surprising to some because of an FBI probe into McDonnell and a top campaign donor who paid for catering services at McDonnell's daughter's wedding.
McDonnell says there's a lot he wants to say about the situation, but can't because of the ongoing investigation
McDonnell is not running for re-election.
- Kidnapping suspect still on the run, after statewide AMBER Alert is canceled
- Lightning strikes BVU sub station in North Bristol, 3,700 customers without power
- Johnson City woman forces her way into occupied motel room
- Thousands of flags placed on veterans' graves for Memorial day
- Foreign suspect sends bomb threat by fax to Meadowview Center in Kingsport