A man convicted of abducting and killing a teenager will spend the rest of his life in prison.
A judge sentenced Randy Taylor, 48, to two life terms in prison. A jury found him guilty in the death of 17-year-old Alexis Murphy.
Surveillance video from a gas station in Lovingston showed Murphy's vehicle following Taylor's truck.
Murphy's car was found several days later, but her body has never been found.
- Updated Update on Proposed Methadone Clinic for Gray
- Washington County, Virginia man charged with rape of child
- EPA, USDA announces initiative to help bring broadband service to Erwin
- Previously missing Russell County woman found unharmed in Georgia
- Major decision expected Wednesday in relation to proposed Gray methadone clinic