A man convicted of abducting and killing a teenager will spend the rest of his life in prison.
A judge sentenced Randy Taylor, 48, to two life terms in prison. A jury found him guilty in the death of 17-year-old Alexis Murphy.
Surveillance video from a gas station in Lovingston showed Murphy's vehicle following Taylor's truck.
Murphy's car was found several days later, but her body has never been found.
- Rabies vaccinations offered in Southwest Virginia
- Sports injury seminar aimed to teach coaches how to keep athletes healthy
- Children given free winter coats at the 17th annual Coats For Kids
- Unusual investigation leads to arrest of Bristol, Va. man
- Local agencies participating in National Drug Take-Back Day