A credit card fraud conviction lands a man in jail and bans him from every Virginia ABC store.
Craig Pervis, of North Carolina, will spend nearly five years in a Virginia prison.
Prosecutors say Pervis manufactured a credit card bearing the stolen card number of a New Jersey woman, then used the card at two ABC stores.
In addition to jail time, he must pay restitution and is banned from all 344 ABC stores statewide.
- New Third suspect in Nashville tourist's death arrested
- Updated Virginia city may consider "In God We Trust" motto for its city hall
- Body discovered near Guest River Gorge
- Red carpet rolled out in Bristol for the movie premiere of 'Believe'
- Rime ice caps area mountain tops just days after record highs