A credit card fraud conviction lands a man in jail and bans him from every Virginia ABC store.
Craig Pervis, of North Carolina, will spend nearly five years in a Virginia prison.
Prosecutors say Pervis manufactured a credit card bearing the stolen card number of a New Jersey woman, then used the card at two ABC stores.
In addition to jail time, he must pay restitution and is banned from all 344 ABC stores statewide.
- UPDATE: escaped UPS Lee inmates captured in Mexico
- Firefighters feeling 'hopeful' after making presentation to Bristol, Va. city council
- School Budget Cut: Many voice concerns about tentative budget at Board of Supervisors meeting
- Solidarity in Remembrance: Smyth Co. town comes together to honor veterans
- Former addict overcomes addiction, becomes drug court coordinator