A credit card fraud conviction lands a man in jail and bans him from every Virginia ABC store.
Craig Pervis, of North Carolina, will spend nearly five years in a Virginia prison.
Prosecutors say Pervis manufactured a credit card bearing the stolen card number of a New Jersey woman, then used the card at two ABC stores.
In addition to jail time, he must pay restitution and is banned from all 344 ABC stores statewide.
- Tri-Cities native auctioning off Battle at Bristol tickets to help Louisiana flood victims
- Kids learn from visit to Appalachian Fair
- Johnson County school kids process accident, victim worsens
- One person flown to hospital after bicycle and truck crash in Jonesborough
- Job fair scheduled for Wednesday in Erwin