A federal inmate at the United States Penitentiary in Lee County has pleaded guilty to resisting and assaulting a corrections officer.
Darren Wall, 24, pleaded guilty Monday to one count of forcibly assaulting and resisting an officer. The officer was injured in the incident.
A sentencing hearing is set for July 6. Wall faces a sentence between five and eight years.
- Johnson City woman forces her way into occupied motel room
- Lightening strikes BVU sub station in North Bristol, 3,700 customers without power
- Thousands of flags placed on veterans' graves for Memorial day
- Foreign suspect sends bomb threat by fax to Meadowview Center in Kingsport
- Elizabethton Police investigating toddler's death