LEE COUNTY, Va. - Fifty people are facing charges so far in a drug round-up by the Lee County Sheriff's Department.
We've learned 44 of the arrests face state charges and six face federal charges. Sheriff Gary Parsons tells us some of the six people facing federal charges stem from the Pennington Gap Police Department case.
Sheriff Parsons says most of the arrests were made in the Stickleyville area of Lee County and involved meth and prescription drugs.
Deputies are still looking for people.
- Sheriff confirms murder in Unicoi County, TN
- Updated Part of Bristol, Tennessee without water after water main break
- School officials, parents discuss future of Weaver Elementary
- Unicoi County woman charged with first degree murder in Monday stabbing incident
- Bristol, TN taking steps to use drones in fire and police operations