LEE COUNTY, Va. - Fifty people are facing charges so far in a drug round-up by the Lee County Sheriff's Department.
We've learned 44 of the arrests face state charges and six face federal charges. Sheriff Gary Parsons tells us some of the six people facing federal charges stem from the Pennington Gap Police Department case.
Sheriff Parsons says most of the arrests were made in the Stickleyville area of Lee County and involved meth and prescription drugs.
Deputies are still looking for people.
- Bristol, Va. firefighters post billboards ahead of public hearing
- Two boys charged with reckless burning in Kingsport IGA fire
- Instantly healing technology tested on human in Kingsport
- Union High School Marching Bears performing in National Memorial Day Parade
- Red Onion inmate, D.C. sniper teen could get new trial