LEE COUNTY, Va. - Fifty people are facing charges so far in a drug round-up by the Lee County Sheriff's Department.
We've learned 44 of the arrests face state charges and six face federal charges. Sheriff Gary Parsons tells us some of the six people facing federal charges stem from the Pennington Gap Police Department case.
Sheriff Parsons says most of the arrests were made in the Stickleyville area of Lee County and involved meth and prescription drugs.
Deputies are still looking for people.
- New Virginia state trooper charged with solicitation of prostitution
- Updated Parents of 11-year-old convicted murderer sued in Jefferson County
- New Buchanan County drug roundup leads to over 20 arrests
- Updated Elizabethton police looking for credit card thieves
- Highway 421 closed Tuesday between Mountain City and Shady Valley