LEE COUNTY, Va. - Fifty people are facing charges so far in a drug round-up by the Lee County Sheriff's Department.
We've learned 44 of the arrests face state charges and six face federal charges. Sheriff Gary Parsons tells us some of the six people facing federal charges stem from the Pennington Gap Police Department case.
Sheriff Parsons says most of the arrests were made in the Stickleyville area of Lee County and involved meth and prescription drugs.
Deputies are still looking for people.
- New Four months after Johnson City murder, still no suspect
- Updated UPDATE: Suspected Kingsport killer gets $250K bond
- UPDATE: Fresh leads develop in Christmas Eve murder
- Kingsport City Schools unveils new DB Excel facility
- Northeast State Student Veterans of America raising awareness about veteran suicides