LEE COUNTY, Va. - Fifty people are facing charges so far in a drug round-up by the Lee County Sheriff's Department.
We've learned 44 of the arrests face state charges and six face federal charges. Sheriff Gary Parsons tells us some of the six people facing federal charges stem from the Pennington Gap Police Department case.
Sheriff Parsons says most of the arrests were made in the Stickleyville area of Lee County and involved meth and prescription drugs.
Deputies are still looking for people.
- Tri-Cities native auctioning off Battle at Bristol tickets to help Louisiana flood victims
- Kids learn from visit to Appalachian Fair
- Johnson County school kids process accident, victim worsens
- One person flown to hospital after bicycle and truck crash in Jonesborough
- Job fair scheduled for Wednesday in Erwin