ST. CHARLES, Va. - Clean up efforts continue after two train cars crash and spill 150 tons of coal in Lee County, Virginia.
The two cars that went off the tracks were part of a CSX train. The train was traveling on Norfolk Southern rail line near St. Charles, Virginia.
A Norfolk Southern spokesperson told News 5 the incident happened around 1:20 Saturday morning.
Norfolk Southern said they do not know how long the clean up will take.
- Sheriff confirms murder in Unicoi County, TN
- School officials, parents discuss future of Weaver Elementary
- Unicoi County woman charged with first degree murder in Monday stabbing incident
- Bristol, TN taking steps to use drones in fire and police operations
- Trump supporters and protesters rally in downtown Abingdon