LEE COUNTY, Va. - A three month long investigation leads to three people facing drug charges in Lee County, Virginia.
Stoney Garrett, Sadie Owens, and Jerry Huffman are facing drug distribution charges after police say they found drugs and other drug related items at their homes in the Keokee area of the county.
According to the Lee County Sheriff's Office, deputies recovered pills, synthetic meth known as gravel, and items associated with illegal drug distribution. We're told a 9 millimeter handgun was also found at Huffman's home.
Police say more arrests are likely.
- Rabies vaccinations offered in Southwest Virginia
- Sports injury seminar aimed to teach coaches how to keep athletes healthy
- Children given free winter coats at the 17th annual Coats For Kids
- Unusual investigation leads to arrest of Bristol, Va. man
- Local agencies participating in National Drug Take-Back Day