LEE COUNTY, Va. - A three month long investigation leads to three people facing drug charges in Lee County, Virginia.
Stoney Garrett, Sadie Owens, and Jerry Huffman are facing drug distribution charges after police say they found drugs and other drug related items at their homes in the Keokee area of the county.
According to the Lee County Sheriff's Office, deputies recovered pills, synthetic meth known as gravel, and items associated with illegal drug distribution. We're told a 9 millimeter handgun was also found at Huffman's home.
Police say more arrests are likely.
- Final contract signed to transfer Sullivan North to Kingsport City Schools
- Gov. amends SWVa. lawmaker's bill to raise fine for driving slowly in left lane
- Neighbors propose traffic mural for Johnson City Tree Streets
- Enjoying record high heat in February
- "Compassion International" exhibition in Gray this weekend