LEE COUNTY, Va. - A three month long investigation leads to three people facing drug charges in Lee County, Virginia.
Stoney Garrett, Sadie Owens, and Jerry Huffman are facing drug distribution charges after police say they found drugs and other drug related items at their homes in the Keokee area of the county.
According to the Lee County Sheriff's Office, deputies recovered pills, synthetic meth known as gravel, and items associated with illegal drug distribution. We're told a 9 millimeter handgun was also found at Huffman's home.
Police say more arrests are likely.
- Johnson City man found guilty of second degree murder
- Five people running for three seats on Johnson City Commission
- Weighing options for ambulance services in Hawkins County
- Animal shelter needs help with overcrowding, charging less for adoption
- Local firefighters had rare opportunity to train in a real life setting