JONESVILLE, Va. - They say if at first you don't succeed, then try, try again -- one Southwest Virginia man is living proof of that.
Adam Sexton of Jonesville, Virginia recently turned in a winning lottery ticket worth $100,000.
Here's the interesting part -- he got a couple of tickets as Christmas stocking stuffers. One of them was a winning ticket worth $10.
Sexton bought more tickets with his winnings, and won another $15.
He used that money to buy more tickets, and that led to the winning $100,000 jackpot.
- IN LIKE A LION: Potential for strong storms on Wednesday
- BMS and Buffalo Wild Wings host Daytona 500 watch parties in the Tri-Cities
- Police say man on drugs led officials on hour-long chase in Johnson City
- Police: Car plows into parade crowd in New Orleans; 12 hurt
- VA Gubernatorial Candidate campaigning in Southwest Virginia