A woman is behind bars after leading Lee County, Va. deputies on a chase through the county.
According to Sheriff Gary Parsons, the department received a call of someone driving recklessly in the Walmart parking lot.
He said officers pursued Melissa Holmes of Big Stone Gap into town.
Pennington Gap's police chief had to crash into her car head-on to stop Holmes. Parsons said this crash did not result in injuries.
Sheriff Parsons said Holmes then got out of her car and threatened officers while holding a gun.
That's when deputies shot her with a rubber bullet.
Parsons said her gun was no loaded.
She will face multiple charges including brandishing a firearm and eluding police.
- Cabela's preps for sidewalk party, giveaways ahead of Black Friday
- Hunger First feeds needy Thanksgiving dinner; asking for winter clothing donations
- State parks urging people to "Opt Outside" Black Friday
- 12th annual Johnson City Turkey Trot: largest turnout to date
- 'People Loving People' Thanksgiving meal serves thousands