LEE COUNTY, Va. - Lee County, Virginia will be hosting their first-ever Remote Area Medical Clinic.
Free vision, medical, and dental services will be provided September 13th and 14th at the Lee County Airport in Jonesville.
These services are provided for uninsured, underinsured and unemployed people.
If you would like to register as a volunteer, you can apply at www.ramvolunteers.org.
Donations can be sent to Ashley Fleming at PO Box 7070 Wise, VA 24293.
For questions or more information, please call the Health Wagon at 276-328-8850.
- Updated Red carpet rolled out in Bristol for the movie premiere of 'Believe'
- Updated Rime ice caps area mountain tops just days after record highs
- Updated Hundreds supported breast cancer at Tri-Cities Race for the Cure
- Rabies vaccinations offered in Southwest Virginia
- Sports injury seminar aimed to teach coaches how to keep athletes healthy