LEE COUNTY, Va. - Lee County, Virginia will be hosting their first-ever Remote Area Medical Clinic.
Free vision, medical, and dental services will be provided September 13th and 14th at the Lee County Airport in Jonesville.
These services are provided for uninsured, underinsured and unemployed people.
If you would like to register as a volunteer, you can apply at www.ramvolunteers.org.
Donations can be sent to Ashley Fleming at PO Box 7070 Wise, VA 24293.
For questions or more information, please call the Health Wagon at 276-328-8850.
- Johnson City woman forces her way into occupied motel room
- Lightening strikes BVU sub station in North Bristol, 3,700 customers without power
- Thousands of flags placed on veterans' graves for Memorial day
- Foreign suspect sends bomb threat by fax to Meadowview Center in Kingsport
- Elizabethton Police investigating toddler's death