LEE COUNTY, Va. - A woman has been arrested, and another man charged with drug offenses, after Lee County, Virginia authorities executed search warrants at a home.
The Lee County Sheriff's Office says officers knew of three controlled buys out of the Klondike Road home where the warrant was being served.
Officers say chemicals used to make meth were found in the home, as well as a large amount of synthetic drugs and about eight grams of meth.
Officers tell us Heather Lawson (pictured above) was arrested at the scene. She's charged with making and distributing meth.
Lawson is being held at the Duffield Regional Jail, without bond.
Officers say warrants were issued for Billy Bowen, who faces the same charges.
- Former addict overcomes addiction, becomes drug court coordinator
- Man with bladed gloves, clown makeup held in Denver stabbing
- US Postal Service issues new Thoreau stamp at Walden Pond
- Derby Day event raises $31,000 for hunger prevention programs in Greene Co.
- Philadelphia man who spent 24 years in prison is exonerated