LEE COUNTY, Va. - A woman has been arrested, and another man charged with drug offenses, after Lee County, Virginia authorities executed search warrants at a home.
The Lee County Sheriff's Office says officers knew of three controlled buys out of the Klondike Road home where the warrant was being served.
Officers say chemicals used to make meth were found in the home, as well as a large amount of synthetic drugs and about eight grams of meth.
Officers tell us Heather Lawson (pictured above) was arrested at the scene. She's charged with making and distributing meth.
Lawson is being held at the Duffield Regional Jail, without bond.
Officers say warrants were issued for Billy Bowen, who faces the same charges.
- Historic U.S. Army recruitment effort increase underway
- More sponsors for measure to repeal HB2, keep restrictions
- West Virginia Senate would penalize sharing explicit images
- Authorities investigating Carter County pharmacy armed robbery
- Tennessee man faces negligent homicide charge in toddler's death