LEE COUNTY, Va. - A woman has been arrested, and another man charged with drug offenses, after Lee County, Virginia authorities executed search warrants at a home.
The Lee County Sheriff's Office says officers knew of three controlled buys out of the Klondike Road home where the warrant was being served.
Officers say chemicals used to make meth were found in the home, as well as a large amount of synthetic drugs and about eight grams of meth.
Officers tell us Heather Lawson (pictured above) was arrested at the scene. She's charged with making and distributing meth.
Lawson is being held at the Duffield Regional Jail, without bond.
Officers say warrants were issued for Billy Bowen, who faces the same charges.
- IN LIKE A LION: Potential for strong storms on Wednesday
- BMS and Buffalo Wild Wings host Daytona 500 watch parties in the Tri-Cities
- Police say man on drugs led officials on hour-long chase in Johnson City
- Police: Car plows into parade crowd in New Orleans; 12 hurt
- VA Gubernatorial Candidate campaigning in Southwest Virginia