LEE COUNTY, Va. - The Industrial Development Authority of Lee County, Virginia and other organizations are sponsoring a health care forum Saturday.
It will be at 1 p.m. at the Lee Theatre. The IDA director says citizens are concerned about the recent closure of their hospital and ongoing changes in health care.
They say their goal is to separate fact from rumor and update the public about what's being done to provide more health opportunities in Lee County.
- Updated Local firefighters had rare opportunity to train in a real life setting
- New Tri Cities Regional Airport celebrates completion of construction
- Jury is out in first-degree murder case of Johnson City man
- Volunteer firefighters responded to RV fire in Bluff City
- Two men charged in the fatal shooting of Zaevion Dobson