LEE COUNTY, Va. - The Industrial Development Authority of Lee County, Virginia and other organizations are sponsoring a health care forum Saturday.
It will be at 1 p.m. at the Lee Theatre. The IDA director says citizens are concerned about the recent closure of their hospital and ongoing changes in health care.
They say their goal is to separate fact from rumor and update the public about what's being done to provide more health opportunities in Lee County.
- New Previously missing Russell County woman found unharmed in Georgia
- Updated Authorities searching for missing Russell County woman
- Major decision expected Monday in relation to proposed Gray methadone clinic
- Updated One dead, one seriously injured in Smyth County hit-and-run
- Tri-Cities native auctioning off Battle at Bristol tickets to help Louisiana flood victims