LEE COUNTY, Va. - The Industrial Development Authority of Lee County, Virginia and other organizations are sponsoring a health care forum Saturday.
It will be at 1 p.m. at the Lee Theatre. The IDA director says citizens are concerned about the recent closure of their hospital and ongoing changes in health care.
They say their goal is to separate fact from rumor and update the public about what's being done to provide more health opportunities in Lee County.
- Updated Warner Bros. promises previously unreleased Prince music
- Updated US internet disrupted as key firm gets hit by cyberattack
- Pulse Nightclub gates open for unveiling of new memorial
- Early Friday fire in Abingdon sends man to hospital
- School board picks plan for new Boone's Creek school, discusses redistricting issue