LEE COUNTY, Va. - The Industrial Development Authority of Lee County, Virginia and other organizations are sponsoring a health care forum Saturday.
It will be at 1 p.m. at the Lee Theatre. The IDA director says citizens are concerned about the recent closure of their hospital and ongoing changes in health care.
They say their goal is to separate fact from rumor and update the public about what's being done to provide more health opportunities in Lee County.
- Final contract signed to transfer Sullivan North to Kingsport City Schools
- Gov. amends SWVa. lawmaker's bill to raise fine for driving slowly in left lane
- Neighbors propose traffic mural for Johnson City Tree Streets
- Enjoying record high heat in February
- "Compassion International" exhibition in Gray this weekend