A Senior Alert has been issued for a Lee County man.
81-year-old Clayton Ray Baird has been missing since Friday.
He was last seen wearing a blue denim jacket, blue jeans, a black baseball hat with an eagle on it, and black boots.
Baird suffers from dementia and police believe the disappearance could pose a threat to his health.
He was possibly seen Saturday in Kingsport.
Sheriff Parsons said Clayton Ray Baird walked out of his home around 1 p.m. Friday.
Parsons said he has done this before, and goes out and hitch hikes.
If you have any information on his whereabouts, contact the Lee County Sheriff's Office.
- New President Trump and family now land owners in Hawkins County
- Businesses in downtown Marion deck the windows for holiday contest
- UPDATE: Bristol, Tennessee man sentenced to 10 years for child sex crimes
- Sullivan County Highway Department has new tools to clear slippery roads
- UPDATE: Governor Haslam offers $5K reward for info on Bristol Walmart murder