LEE COUNTY, Va. - A Jonesville man has been accused of impersonating a United States Marshal.
U.S. Attorney Timothy J. Heaphy announced Thursday 35-year-old Richard Wayne Parsons was arrested on a federal complaint of impersonating a deputy of the U.S. Marshals.
The arrest comes after an investigation by the United States Marshals Services and the Lee County Sheriff's Department.
- Johnson City man found guilty of second degree murder
- Five people running for three seats on Johnson City Commission
- Weighing options for ambulance services in Hawkins County
- Animal shelter needs help with overcrowding, charging less for adoption
- Local firefighters had rare opportunity to train in a real life setting