LEE COUNTY, Va. - A Jonesville man has been accused of impersonating a United States Marshal.
U.S. Attorney Timothy J. Heaphy announced Thursday 35-year-old Richard Wayne Parsons was arrested on a federal complaint of impersonating a deputy of the U.S. Marshals.
The arrest comes after an investigation by the United States Marshals Services and the Lee County Sheriff's Department.
- Hawkins Co. commission halfway to $40 wheel tax increase
- VA Coal and Energy Alliance Conference: Industry leaders optimistic about coal rebound
- McAuliffe announces millions for 'green' overhaul in Russell Co. Schools
- UPDATE: Former regional jail guards indicted for contraband, bribes
- Letter: Flynn cites 'public frenzy,' invokes 5th Amendment