LEE COUNTY, Va. - A Jonesville man has been accused of impersonating a United States Marshal.
U.S. Attorney Timothy J. Heaphy announced Thursday 35-year-old Richard Wayne Parsons was arrested on a federal complaint of impersonating a deputy of the U.S. Marshals.
The arrest comes after an investigation by the United States Marshals Services and the Lee County Sheriff's Department.
- Local police agencies offering drug take-back services Saturday
- Domtar announces reduced production at Kingsport plant
- Virginia voter registration deadline extended through Friday
- Updated Youth leaders in Bristol learn about tolerance
- Updated Grand jury set to hear case of man accused of sexual assault