PENNINGTON GAP, Va. - The Lee County's Sheriff's Department is waiting on autopsy results to determine how a man died in apartment in Pennington Gap.
Sheriff Gary Parsons says a woman woke up and found her boyfriend dead. Click here to read that story.
He says the victim is in his 30s and he doesn't think there's anything suspicious about the death.
- UPDATE: 29-year-old miner suffers several broken bones in Buchanan County
- Dozens disappointed after local legislators a no-show at meeting in Johnson City
- Crews will scale back the search effort for a missing man on South Holston Lake
- Democratic candidate for Virginia Governor discusses improving Southwest Virginia economy
- One person dead in Sunday morning car crash