PENNINGTON GAP, Va. - The Lee County's Sheriff's Department is waiting on autopsy results to determine how a man died in apartment in Pennington Gap.
Sheriff Gary Parsons says a woman woke up and found her boyfriend dead. Click here to read that story.
He says the victim is in his 30s and he doesn't think there's anything suspicious about the death.
- Police: Woman dead following shooting in Sullivan County
- Warrant issued, suspect at large in Washington County, Va. shooting
- Bristol, Tenn. man receives 20 years on federal child porn charge
- Police: Roan Mountain fire fighter charged with arson
- Chelsea Clinton at Appalachian State Thursday for early voting event