PENNINGTON GAP, Va. - The Lee County's Sheriff's Department is waiting on autopsy results to determine how a man died in apartment in Pennington Gap.
Sheriff Gary Parsons says a woman woke up and found her boyfriend dead. Click here to read that story.
He says the victim is in his 30s and he doesn't think there's anything suspicious about the death.
- UPDATE: 29-year-old miner suffers several broken bones in Buchanan County
- Dozens of vendors showcase businesses at Home and Garden Show in Johnson City
- Volunteer regional crews assisting in search for Matt Ragan on South Holston Lake
- ‘Polar Plunge for Christ' raises money to prevent teen suicide
- MSHA, Wellmont address merger application delays, what's next