LEE COUNTY, Va. - Investigators continue to search for the person or persons responsible for killing a local K-9 Officer.
New leads and information are being collected about K-9 Officer Chase at the Lee County Sheriff's Office.
The reward has reached $10,500 for any information.
While there are still no solid suspects, investigators are using the K-9 Officer's collar to find more evidence. "We've received the partial analysis back, we do have some promising leads and information that's been given back to us from the lab," said Lieutenant Fred Rouse.
K-9 Officer Chase was abducted and killed back in July.
- GOP opens new campaign spot in Washington County Tennessee
- Johnson City hosts first Kidney Foundation charity walk in the region
- Virginia State Police investigate deadly motorcycle crash
- Blood drive honors recovering Volunteer Parkway shooting victim
- Buchanan County Sheriff's Office investigates death of elderly man