A father and son are arrested after Lee County, Virginia authorities say they tried to bring drugs across the state line.
Sheriff Gary Parsons says officers received a tip that Charles Stevens was attempting to bring Oxycodone into the county from Kentucky.
Officers watched Stevens get into another vehicle the driver of the other vehicle was identified as the man's father, Harvey Stevens. Investigators recovered $1,800 in cash and more than 90 oxycodone pills, the report said.
Both were charged with distribution of schedule II drugs and conspiracy to distribute.
- New Tina Turner writing sequel to memoir 'I, Tina'
- Updated Study: Child deaths from window blind cords continue
- Updated Bristol, Tenn. Fire Chief to retire, third in the Tri-Cities to retire in 2017
- New Ceremonies set to honor 46 victims of Silver Bridge collapse in West Virginia
- New Dollar Tree co-founder Macon Brock dead at 75