Dozens of suspects have been indicted and taken into custody following a drug round-up in Lee County.
A report from Commonwealth's Attorney Fuller Cridlin said true bills were returned by a grand jury on 24 individuals while another 24 were arrested after officers secured warrants. The operation consisted of 77 drug-related charges.
Cridlin noted some of the drugs included in the investigation were methamphetamine, pain killers like oxycodone, synthetic marijuana and cocaine.
- New Police: Gray woman arrested after stealing elderly parents' money
- New Robert E. Lee portrait taken out of Alexandria City Council chambers
- UPDATE: Work on coal clean-up in Exeter causes water line break, boil water notice
- The Grinch Strikes: Ohio agency that helps needy kids at Christmas has gifts stolen
- Orphaned Idaho cougars find new home at Grandfather Mountain