LEE COUNTY, Va. - Charges are pending against a Duffield, Virginia man after officers say they found several marijuana plants on his property.
Eddie Marvin Robinette has charges pending against him of manufacturing and possession with the intent to distribute.
We're told the southwest regional drug task force was doing a marijuana eradication in the Jasper section of lee county when they found the plants. After they executed a search warrant, the Lee Sheriff's office says they found marijuana, meth and other drugs.
We've learned those drugs are on their way to Roanoke, Virginia for analysis. Officers say Robinette was not at home during the search and the Duffield regional jail told us as of Wednesday morning he has not been arrested.
- Johnson City man found guilty of second degree murder
- Five people running for three seats on Johnson City Commission
- Weighing options for ambulance services in Hawkins County
- Animal shelter needs help with overcrowding, charging less for adoption
- Local firefighters had rare opportunity to train in a real life setting