The search continues for a missing 81-year-old Lee County man who was last seen on June 30.
News 5 spoke with Sheriff Gary Parsons who said his office has received several leads pertaining to Clayton Ray Baird’s disappearance. They heard of a possible sighting Wednesday at McDonald’s in Pennington Gap.
Baird reportedly left his home on foot in the Woodway section of the county. He has dementia and has disappeared before.
He was last seen wearing a blue denim jacket, blue jeans, black boots, and a black baseball hat with an eagle on it. Baird stands 5 feet 10 inches tall, weighing 190 pounds with gray hair and blue eyes.
Anyone with information should call local law enforcement, the Lee County Sheriff's Office at (276) 346-1131.
- President Trump and family now land owners in Hawkins County
- Businesses in downtown Marion deck the windows for holiday contest
- UPDATE: Bristol, Tennessee man sentenced to 10 years for child sex crimes
- Sullivan County Highway Department has new tools to clear slippery roads
- UPDATE: Governor Haslam offers $5K reward for info on Bristol Walmart murder