A Lee county man is being faced with charges of grand larceny and robbery on May 12, after investigators say he was accused of robbing a business on January 11.
Lee County Sheriff, Gary Parsons told WCYB that a grand jury indicted 54-year old James Lawrence Jones after he robbed Cash Today in Pennington Gap, Virginia.
Information given by a witness and items found in Jones' home led to the indictment.
- Updated Kingsport City Schools unveils new DB Excel facility
- Updated Northeast State Student Veterans of America raising awareness about veteran suicides
- New Bluff City Rescue launches 'Buck for a Truck' campaign
- New Grant deadline approaches to expand Birthplace of Country Music Museum
- Women's Facebook warning goes viral