A Lee county man is being faced with charges of grand larceny and robbery on May 12, after investigators say he was accused of robbing a business on January 11.
Lee County Sheriff, Gary Parsons told WCYB that a grand jury indicted 54-year old James Lawrence Jones after he robbed Cash Today in Pennington Gap, Virginia.
Information given by a witness and items found in Jones' home led to the indictment.
- Historic U.S. Army recruitment effort increase underway
- More sponsors for measure to repeal HB2, keep restrictions
- West Virginia Senate would penalize sharing explicit images
- Authorities investigating Carter County pharmacy armed robbery
- Tennessee man faces negligent homicide charge in toddler's death