DOSWELL, Va. - If you're looking for a summer job, Kings Dominion Amusement Park may be looking for you.
Kings Dominion in Doswell, Virginia has announced a summer employee hiring blitz leading up to the opening of the park on May 24.
Kings Dominion is expecting to hire about 400 seasonal employees.
We learned they're looking for applicants to fill job openings throughout the park.
Entry-level as well as supervisory positions are available to qualified applicants. We've learned applicants must be at least 15 years of age.
To find out how you can apply, click here.
- U.S. Marshals offering a reward for tips in the capture of Timothy England
- Former Kingsport armory coming down for commercial development
- Lexington at Johnson City nursing home to close doors Oct. 31
- Tennessee's Education Commissioner visits local schools
- Medical treatment of accused Volunteer Parkway shooter burdensome