DOSWELL, Va. - If you're looking for a summer job, Kings Dominion Amusement Park may be looking for you.
Kings Dominion in Doswell, Virginia has announced a summer employee hiring blitz leading up to the opening of the park on May 24.
Kings Dominion is expecting to hire about 400 seasonal employees.
We learned they're looking for applicants to fill job openings throughout the park.
Entry-level as well as supervisory positions are available to qualified applicants. We've learned applicants must be at least 15 years of age.
To find out how you can apply, click here.
- ETSU student arraigned, has November court date
- Endangered Child Alert issued for 13-year-old girl
- Updated Search underway for endangered child and suspected kidnapper
- ETSU protest crasher appears in court, peaceful rally continues on campus
- Tennessee Highway Patrol alerts drivers about gunshots on I-81