DOSWELL, Va. - If you're looking for a summer job, Kings Dominion Amusement Park may be looking for you.
Kings Dominion in Doswell, Virginia has announced a summer employee hiring blitz leading up to the opening of the park on May 24.
Kings Dominion is expecting to hire about 400 seasonal employees.
We learned they're looking for applicants to fill job openings throughout the park.
Entry-level as well as supervisory positions are available to qualified applicants. We've learned applicants must be at least 15 years of age.
To find out how you can apply, click here.
- Police: Woman dead following shooting in Sullivan County
- Person of interest identified in Washington County, Va. shooting
- Updated UPDATE: Former Bristol doctor receives probation on tax charges
- New Griffith, Kitts set for showdown in Virginia 9th District debate
- Arby's to sell venison sandwiches in 6 deer-hunting states