DOSWELL, Va. - If you're looking for a summer job, Kings Dominion Amusement Park may be looking for you.
Kings Dominion in Doswell, Virginia has announced a summer employee hiring blitz leading up to the opening of the park on May 24.
Kings Dominion is expecting to hire about 400 seasonal employees.
We learned they're looking for applicants to fill job openings throughout the park.
Entry-level as well as supervisory positions are available to qualified applicants. We've learned applicants must be at least 15 years of age.
To find out how you can apply, click here.
- Police: Car plows into parade crowd in New Orleans; 12 hurt
- VA Gubernatorial Candidate campaigning in Southwest Virginia
- Mall at Johnson City full of race cars for season preview
- Final contract signed to transfer Sullivan North to Kingsport City Schools
- Gov. amends SWVa. lawmaker's bill to raise fine for driving slowly in left lane