ABINGDON, Va. - Christmas came early in Abingdon, Virginia this weekend. That's because it was the 14th annual Mistletoe Market.
Christmas carols were playing throughout the halls at the Southwest Virginia Higher Education Center.
More than 90 vendors set up booths for shoppers to buy crafts, toys, Christmas decorations, and get a jump-start on their holiday shopping.
Organizers tell us the price of a ticket to the Mistletoe Market is for a good cause. "The money we raise with the Mistletoe Market goes to support the William King Museum art exhibitions and educational programming," said Katie Carrico with the William King Museum.
There's still time to get into the Christmas spirit, the William King Museum will be hosting a Holiday Open House and Elves Workshop November 17th starting at 1p.m., for more information call (276)628-5005.
- Local recycling practices both benefit and cost their cities
- Johnson County woman recovering after vicious dog attack
- Law enforcement search for dangerous inmate that escaped from local jail
- Johnson City woman honored by Girl Scouts of the Southern Appalachians
- Johnson City Cardinals may break 20 year attendance record