ABINGDON, Va. - Christmas came early in Abingdon, Virginia this weekend. That's because it was the 14th annual Mistletoe Market.
Christmas carols were playing throughout the halls at the Southwest Virginia Higher Education Center.
More than 90 vendors set up booths for shoppers to buy crafts, toys, Christmas decorations, and get a jump-start on their holiday shopping.
Organizers tell us the price of a ticket to the Mistletoe Market is for a good cause. "The money we raise with the Mistletoe Market goes to support the William King Museum art exhibitions and educational programming," said Katie Carrico with the William King Museum.
There's still time to get into the Christmas spirit, the William King Museum will be hosting a Holiday Open House and Elves Workshop November 17th starting at 1p.m., for more information call (276)628-5005.
- Pastor's wife charged with embezzling from church in Kingsport
- Four charged in Church Hill home invasion case
- FTC, Wellmont and MSHA speak in front of SWVa. Health Authority
- VP candidate Pence not hurt when plane skids off runway
- Chelsea Clinton garnering young voters at Appalachian State University