LEE COUNTY, VA - More than two dozen jobs are headed to southwest Virginia.
Elite Apparel U.S.A has agreed to locate its business in Lee County, Virginia. The company will set up shop in the former Donkenny building on Possum Valley Road in Dryden, Virginia. The company says it will initially hire 12 to 15 people with the goal of reaching 25 next year. The company will design, produce, and assemble clothing. Production is set to begin within the next few weeks. If you are interested in applying contact the Virginia Employment Commission Regional Office in Norton, Virginia.
- Updated VA Coal and Energy Alliance Conference: Industry leaders optimistic about coal rebound
- McAuliffe announces millions for 'green' overhaul in Russell Co. Schools
- UPDATE: Former regional jail guards indicted for contraband, bribes
- Letter: Flynn cites 'public frenzy,' invokes 5th Amendment
- Bristol Spruce-Up: Deadline approaching for Neighborhood Grant program