LEE COUNTY, VA - More than two dozen jobs are headed to southwest Virginia.
Elite Apparel U.S.A has agreed to locate its business in Lee County, Virginia. The company will set up shop in the former Donkenny building on Possum Valley Road in Dryden, Virginia. The company says it will initially hire 12 to 15 people with the goal of reaching 25 next year. The company will design, produce, and assemble clothing. Production is set to begin within the next few weeks. If you are interested in applying contact the Virginia Employment Commission Regional Office in Norton, Virginia.
- ETSU student charged following gorilla mask incident at Black Lives Matter protest
- Carter County deputy, former 'Southern Justice' star, charged with murder
- ETSU administration quickly organizes meeting to start conversations about race
- Recovery action walk raises awareness in Wise County
- Police searching for kidnapping suspect