LEE COUNTY, VA - More than two dozen jobs are headed to southwest Virginia.
Elite Apparel U.S.A has agreed to locate its business in Lee County, Virginia. The company will set up shop in the former Donkenny building on Possum Valley Road in Dryden, Virginia. The company says it will initially hire 12 to 15 people with the goal of reaching 25 next year. The company will design, produce, and assemble clothing. Production is set to begin within the next few weeks. If you are interested in applying contact the Virginia Employment Commission Regional Office in Norton, Virginia.
- Updated Bristol, Va., woman charged with malicious wounding
- New Man convicted of vehicular homicide by intoxication denied new trial
- New Former Norton parks and recreation supervisor to plead guilty in sex scandal
- Updated Live to Tell: Dragon crash victim describes ordeal
- New Paralyzed hiker finishes 2,000-plus mile journey