LEE COUNTY, VA - More than two dozen jobs are headed to southwest Virginia.
Elite Apparel U.S.A has agreed to locate its business in Lee County, Virginia. The company will set up shop in the former Donkenny building on Possum Valley Road in Dryden, Virginia. The company says it will initially hire 12 to 15 people with the goal of reaching 25 next year. The company will design, produce, and assemble clothing. Production is set to begin within the next few weeks. If you are interested in applying contact the Virginia Employment Commission Regional Office in Norton, Virginia.
- New Four months after Johnson City murder, still no suspect
- Updated UPDATE: Suspected Kingsport killer gets $250K bond
- UPDATE: Fresh leads develop in Christmas Eve murder
- Kingsport City Schools unveils new DB Excel facility
- Northeast State Student Veterans of America raising awareness about veteran suicides