We have some important facts about the election in Virginia.
According to The Associated Press, Obama and Romney's battle for Virginia's 13 electoral votes is at a deadlock.
Tim Kaine has a slight edge over his republican challenger George Allen in Virginia's race.
All eleven Virginia congressmen are defending their seats. Eight of these are republican, three are democrat.
Absentee voting is slightly up in Virginia at about 2.8%.
- Tri-Cities native auctioning off Battle at Bristol tickets to help Louisiana flood victims
- Kids learn from visit to Appalachian Fair
- Johnson County school kids process accident, victim worsens
- One person flown to hospital after bicycle and truck crash in Jonesborough
- Job fair scheduled for Wednesday in Erwin