We have some important facts about the election in Virginia.
According to The Associated Press, Obama and Romney's battle for Virginia's 13 electoral votes is at a deadlock.
Tim Kaine has a slight edge over his republican challenger George Allen in Virginia's race.
All eleven Virginia congressmen are defending their seats. Eight of these are republican, three are democrat.
Absentee voting is slightly up in Virginia at about 2.8%.
- Updated Bristol, Virginia scraps waterfall plan at the Falls
- New Kingsport hosts national gymnastics championship
- Updated Man and woman charged with attempted murder, kidnapping now on most wanted list
- Tennessee governor taking business recruiting trip to Europe
- Senate OKs bill to expand N. Carolina's 'revenge porn' law