We have some important facts about the election in Virginia.
According to The Associated Press, Obama and Romney's battle for Virginia's 13 electoral votes is at a deadlock.
Tim Kaine has a slight edge over his republican challenger George Allen in Virginia's race.
All eleven Virginia congressmen are defending their seats. Eight of these are republican, three are democrat.
Absentee voting is slightly up in Virginia at about 2.8%.
- Updated Officials hope to get more millennials voting in this presidential election
- Updated Local mental health court to soon hit major milestone
- Updated Retailers already looking ahead to Halloween
- Updated Kids given farm lessons at "Ag in the Classroom"
- New Animal Shelter Thrift Store in Johnson City closing in Dec