We have some important facts about the election in Virginia.
According to The Associated Press, Obama and Romney's battle for Virginia's 13 electoral votes is at a deadlock.
Tim Kaine has a slight edge over his republican challenger George Allen in Virginia's race.
All eleven Virginia congressmen are defending their seats. Eight of these are republican, three are democrat.
Absentee voting is slightly up in Virginia at about 2.8%.
- Kingsport police investigating suspicious death on Bruce Street
- Bristol woman staying positive throughout MS diagnosis
- Greeneville Couple Accused of Trying to Sell A Child on Craigslist
- Indivisible Greene County rally brings out protestors rallying for unity
- Kingsport hosts annual Carousel Fine Craft Show