WASHINGTON, D.C. - Virginia Congressman Morgan Griffith attended Tuesday's Congressional Remembrance Ceremony of the Eleventh Observance of September 11, 2001 event.
The bicameral, bipartisan remembrance ceremony took place on the East front steps of the Capitol to pay tribute to the thousands of Americans whose lives were taken on September 11, 2001.
- Police: Car plows into parade crowd in New Orleans; 12 hurt
- VA Gubernatorial Candidate campaigning in Southwest Virginia
- Mall at Johnson City full of race cars for season preview
- Final contract signed to transfer Sullivan North to Kingsport City Schools
- Gov. amends SWVa. lawmaker's bill to raise fine for driving slowly in left lane