WASHINGTON, D.C. - Virginia Congressman Morgan Griffith attended Tuesday's Congressional Remembrance Ceremony of the Eleventh Observance of September 11, 2001 event.
The bicameral, bipartisan remembrance ceremony took place on the East front steps of the Capitol to pay tribute to the thousands of Americans whose lives were taken on September 11, 2001.
- Pastor's wife charged with embezzling from church in Kingsport
- Four charged in Church Hill home invasion case
- FTC, Wellmont and MSHA speak in front of SWVa. Health Authority
- VP candidate Pence not hurt when plane skids off runway
- Chelsea Clinton garnering young voters at Appalachian State University