WASHINGTON, D.C. - Virginia Congressman Morgan Griffith attended Tuesday's Congressional Remembrance Ceremony of the Eleventh Observance of September 11, 2001 event.
The bicameral, bipartisan remembrance ceremony took place on the East front steps of the Capitol to pay tribute to the thousands of Americans whose lives were taken on September 11, 2001.
- New Firefighters feeling 'hopeful' after making presentation to Bristol, Va. city council
- Updated School Budget Cut: Many voice concerns about tentative budget at Board of Supervisors meeting
- Solidarity in Remembrance: Smyth Co. town comes together to honor veterans
- Former addict overcomes addiction, becomes drug court coordinator
- Man with bladed gloves, clown makeup held in Denver stabbing