WASHINGTON, D.C. - Virginia Congressman Morgan Griffith attended Tuesday's Congressional Remembrance Ceremony of the Eleventh Observance of September 11, 2001 event.
The bicameral, bipartisan remembrance ceremony took place on the East front steps of the Capitol to pay tribute to the thousands of Americans whose lives were taken on September 11, 2001.
- Updated Bristol, Va. woman charged with attempted robbery
- Updated Tenn. House Clerk accused of rude conduct
- Binge-drinking UMass student nearly dies in Pennsylvania
- Kingsport native identified as victim in Washington state mall shooting
- Local donors, recipients talk about impact of organ and tissue donation