The flu is on the move and widespread in 25 states now, including Virginia.
There are a few places in our area where you can get the flu shot for free from the Lenowisco Health District.
The locations offering free shots are the Wise County/Norton City Health Department in Wise County, the Scott County Health Department in Gate City, and the Lee County Health Department in Jonesville.
It's available to anyone 3 years of age and older while supplies last.
- Johnson City woman forces her way into occupied motel room
- Lightening strikes BVU sub station in North Bristol, 3,700 customers without power
- Thousands of flags placed on veterans' graves for Memorial day
- Foreign suspect sends bomb threat by fax to Meadowview Center in Kingsport
- Elizabethton Police investigating toddler's death