The flu is on the move and widespread in 25 states now, including Virginia.
There are a few places in our area where you can get the flu shot for free from the Lenowisco Health District.
The locations offering free shots are the Wise County/Norton City Health Department in Wise County, the Scott County Health Department in Gate City, and the Lee County Health Department in Jonesville.
It's available to anyone 3 years of age and older while supplies last.
- New Two with ties to Pulse nightclub shooting guests at State of the Union
- New UPDATE: Tennessee hiring Kansas State's Currie as Athletic Director
- New Report: Colon cancer rates rising in younger generations
- New Senate passes bill limiting Tennessee campaign investments
- New Coal miner dies at prep plant owned by WVa Governor