The flu is on the move and widespread in 25 states now, including Virginia.
There are a few places in our area where you can get the flu shot for free from the Lenowisco Health District.
The locations offering free shots are the Wise County/Norton City Health Department in Wise County, the Scott County Health Department in Gate City, and the Lee County Health Department in Jonesville.
It's available to anyone 3 years of age and older while supplies last.
- ETSU student arraigned, has November court date
- Endangered Child Alert issued for 13-year-old girl
- Updated Police: Pipe bomb found near Tweetsie Trial in Elizabethon
- Updated Local food bank receives $50,000 grant to help distribute produce
- Updated Jonesborough Police Chief placed on administrative leave