Former governor of Virginia Bob McDonnell and his wife are set to go to trial later this month on corruption charges.
Tuesday, the two were in federal court during a pre-trial motion. They have pleaded not guilty to the corruption charges against them.
The legal defense fund for the former governor is reporting it has raised $93,000 during the second quarter of this year. The fund's quarterly report to the IRS was made public Tuesday.
The fund has raised more than $250,000 since it was created by McDonnell supporters last year.
- Bristol, Va. firefighters post billboards ahead of public hearing
- Two boys charged with reckless burning in Kingsport IGA fire
- Instantly healing technology tested on human in Kingsport
- Union High School Marching Bears performing in National Memorial Day Parade
- Red Onion inmate, D.C. sniper teen could get new trial