Former governor of Virginia Bob McDonnell and his wife are set to go to trial later this month on corruption charges.
Tuesday, the two were in federal court during a pre-trial motion. They have pleaded not guilty to the corruption charges against them.
The legal defense fund for the former governor is reporting it has raised $93,000 during the second quarter of this year. The fund's quarterly report to the IRS was made public Tuesday.
The fund has raised more than $250,000 since it was created by McDonnell supporters last year.
- New 'Aerial Adventure' ropes course opens at ETSU
- Confederate nurse honored more than 150 years after Civil War
- Gov. Haslam hosts Appalachian Regional Commission conference
- Multiple agencies search for escaped inmate out of Washington County, Tenn.
- Local recycling practices both benefit and cost their cities