Former governor of Virginia Bob McDonnell and his wife are set to go to trial later this month on corruption charges.
Tuesday, the two were in federal court during a pre-trial motion. They have pleaded not guilty to the corruption charges against them.
The legal defense fund for the former governor is reporting it has raised $93,000 during the second quarter of this year. The fund's quarterly report to the IRS was made public Tuesday.
The fund has raised more than $250,000 since it was created by McDonnell supporters last year.
- Tenn. Senate replaces proposed 'alien' label IDs with 'visa'
- Part of Bristol, Tennessee without water after water main break
- School officials, parents discuss future of Weaver Elementary
- Unicoi County woman charged with first degree murder in Monday stabbing incident
- Bristol, TN taking steps to use drones in fire and police operations