Testimony is continuing in the trial of former Virginia Governor Bob McDonnell and his wife.
Today the person who planned the governor's schedule is on the stand.
The testimony involves events the former first couple attended with Jonnie Williams, the former CEO of Star Scientific.
The McDonnells are charged with accepting more than $165,000 in gifts and loans from Williams in exchange for helping promote his company's products.
Maureen McDonnell's attorneys said in opening statements this week that the first lady 'developed a crush' on Williams.
Williams testified he was not having a physical relationship with her.
- ETSU student charged following gorilla mask incident at Black Lives Matter protest
- Carter County deputy, former 'Southern Justice' star, charged with murder
- ETSU administration quickly organizes meeting to start conversations about race
- Recovery action walk raises awareness in Wise County
- Police searching for kidnapping suspect