Testimony is continuing in the trial of former Virginia Governor Bob McDonnell and his wife.
Today the person who planned the governor's schedule is on the stand.
The testimony involves events the former first couple attended with Jonnie Williams, the former CEO of Star Scientific.
The McDonnells are charged with accepting more than $165,000 in gifts and loans from Williams in exchange for helping promote his company's products.
Maureen McDonnell's attorneys said in opening statements this week that the first lady 'developed a crush' on Williams.
Williams testified he was not having a physical relationship with her.
- New Another step in the $50 million BVU - Sunset deal
- Heavy machinery stolen in Washington County, Tenn.
- Man convicted in massive crack cocaine conspiracy in northeast Tennessee
- Updated Details released on capture of one escaped inmate from Hawkins County
- Updated Authorities search for violent, dangerous escaped inmate