RICHMOND, Va. - The former Governor of Virginia and his wife are scheduled to be back in court on Monday.
The two are accused of illegally helping a CEO of a dietary supplement maker promote his products in exchange for loans and lavish gifts.
During the hearing, lawyers for the McDonnells want to clarify an earlier order prohibiting them from speaking to potential witnesses.
The defense wants that order to exclude family members and longtime friends.
Meanwhile, new filings with the IRS show that the legal defense fund set up for the McDonnells raised more than 11-thousand dollars last year.
- Sale of the old mill property still planning to go through after fire
- Greene County teen admits to murdering father
- Authorities continue investigation into old General Mills building fire
- Cyber security customer call center has grand opening in Wise
- Expelled state lawmaker escorted from UT football game