RICHMOND, Va. - The former Governor of Virginia and his wife are scheduled to be back in court on Monday.
The two are accused of illegally helping a CEO of a dietary supplement maker promote his products in exchange for loans and lavish gifts.
During the hearing, lawyers for the McDonnells want to clarify an earlier order prohibiting them from speaking to potential witnesses.
The defense wants that order to exclude family members and longtime friends.
Meanwhile, new filings with the IRS show that the legal defense fund set up for the McDonnells raised more than 11-thousand dollars last year.
- VA Coal and Energy Alliance Conference: Industry leaders optimistic about coal rebound
- McAuliffe announces millions for 'green' overhaul in Russell Co. Schools
- UPDATE: Former regional jail guards indicted for contraband, bribes
- Letter: Flynn cites 'public frenzy,' invokes 5th Amendment
- Bristol Spruce-Up: Deadline approaching for Neighborhood Grant program