RICHMOND, Va. - The former Governor of Virginia and his wife are scheduled to be back in court on Monday.
The two are accused of illegally helping a CEO of a dietary supplement maker promote his products in exchange for loans and lavish gifts.
During the hearing, lawyers for the McDonnells want to clarify an earlier order prohibiting them from speaking to potential witnesses.
The defense wants that order to exclude family members and longtime friends.
Meanwhile, new filings with the IRS show that the legal defense fund set up for the McDonnells raised more than 11-thousand dollars last year.
- UPDATE: 29-year-old miner suffers several broken bones in Buchanan County
- Dozens disappointed after local legislators a no-show at meeting in Johnson City
- Crews will scale back the search effort for a missing man on South Holston Lake
- Democratic candidate for Virginia Governor discusses improving Southwest Virginia economy
- One person dead in Sunday morning car crash