RICHMOND, Va. - The defense team for former Virginia Governor Bob McDonnell is asking for more details on what exactly he's accused of doing wrong.
On Thursday lawyers filed a motion complaining that prosecutors used vague language in their indictment against the McDonnells.
The prosecution alleges McDonnell used his job to help former Star Scientific CEO Jonnie Williams and the defense says that's not enough detail to prepare for a trial.
Last month the McDonnells were charged with accepting gifts and loans in exchange for helping the CEO sell his product.
Their trial is set to begin in July.
- Kidnapping suspect still on the run, after statewide AMBER Alert is canceled
- Lightning strikes BVU sub station in North Bristol, 3,700 customers without power
- Johnson City woman forces her way into occupied motel room
- Thousands of flags placed on veterans' graves for Memorial day
- Foreign suspect sends bomb threat by fax to Meadowview Center in Kingsport