RICHMOND, Va. - The defense team for former Virginia Governor Bob McDonnell is asking for more details on what exactly he's accused of doing wrong.
On Thursday lawyers filed a motion complaining that prosecutors used vague language in their indictment against the McDonnells.
The prosecution alleges McDonnell used his job to help former Star Scientific CEO Jonnie Williams and the defense says that's not enough detail to prepare for a trial.
Last month the McDonnells were charged with accepting gifts and loans in exchange for helping the CEO sell his product.
Their trial is set to begin in July.
- New 'Aerial Adventure' ropes course opens at ETSU
- Confederate nurse honored more than 150 years after Civil War
- Gov. Haslam hosts Appalachian Regional Commission conference
- Multiple agencies search for escaped inmate out of Washington County, Tenn.
- Local recycling practices both benefit and cost their cities