MARION, Va. - Marion fire and rescue crews were at a house fire on the 100 block of Cemetery Street tonight.
Crews fought the fire for over an hour.
Because the house was vacant, the cause of the fire is being investigated. There was a K9 officer and a Virginia State Police arson investigator on the scene.
Roads were reopened around 9:15 p.m. when fire and rescue units cleared the scene.
- Final contract signed to transfer Sullivan North to Kingsport City Schools
- Gov. amends SWVa. lawmaker's bill to raise fine for driving slowly in left lane
- Neighbors propose traffic mural for Johnson City Tree Streets
- Enjoying record high heat in February
- "Compassion International" exhibition in Gray this weekend