MARION, Va. - Marion fire and rescue crews were at a house fire on the 100 block of Cemetery Street tonight.
Crews fought the fire for over an hour.
Because the house was vacant, the cause of the fire is being investigated. There was a K9 officer and a Virginia State Police arson investigator on the scene.
Roads were reopened around 9:15 p.m. when fire and rescue units cleared the scene.
- New Double-up: Tri Cities' Kroger stores not included in coupon cancellation
- 'Genius Hour' inspiring unique products from Bristol middle schoolers
- Official: Trump to revoke transgender bathroom guidance
- Poll: 51 percent of Tennesseans approve of Trump's job performance
- Updated UPDATE: Suspected Kingsport killer gets $250K bond