Virginia's death row population is going down and it's not just because it's carrying out capital punishment.
According to records, a few death sentences have been erased recently. And, another major reason is because fewer death sentences are being handed down by judges.
The Virginia capital case clearing house says death row has received only two new inmates in nearly five years.
- Updated Kingsport City Schools unveils new DB Excel facility
- Updated Northeast State Student Veterans of America raising awareness about veteran suicides
- New Bluff City Rescue launches 'Buck for a Truck' campaign
- New Grant deadline approaches to expand Birthplace of Country Music Museum
- Women's Facebook warning goes viral