EMORY, Va. - The Barter Theater and Emory & Henry College will continue to work together enhancing theatre education for students in northeast Tennessee.
We're told the agreement establishes a variety of programs that will connect students with professional actors and staff at the Barter.
One of the programs includes a mentor program that would allow Emory & Henry students to "shadow" a Barter professional.
- UPDATE: 29-year-old miner suffers several broken bones in Buchanan County
- Dozens of vendors showcase businesses at Home and Garden Show in Johnson City
- Volunteer regional crews assisting in search for Matt Ragan on South Holston Lake
- ‘Polar Plunge for Christ' raises money to prevent teen suicide
- MSHA, Wellmont address merger application delays, what's next