EMORY, Va. - The Barter Theater and Emory & Henry College will continue to work together enhancing theatre education for students in northeast Tennessee.
We're told the agreement establishes a variety of programs that will connect students with professional actors and staff at the Barter.
One of the programs includes a mentor program that would allow Emory & Henry students to "shadow" a Barter professional.
- Pastor's wife charged with embezzling from church in Kingsport
- Four charged in Church Hill home invasion case
- FTC, Wellmont and MSHA speak in front of SWVa. Health Authority
- VP candidate Pence not hurt when plane skids off runway
- Chelsea Clinton garnering young voters at Appalachian State University