EMORY, Va. - The Barter Theater and Emory & Henry College will continue to work together enhancing theatre education for students in northeast Tennessee.
We're told the agreement establishes a variety of programs that will connect students with professional actors and staff at the Barter.
One of the programs includes a mentor program that would allow Emory & Henry students to "shadow" a Barter professional.
- GOP opens new campaign spot in Washington County Tennessee
- Johnson City hosts first Kidney Foundation charity walk in the region
- Virginia State Police investigate deadly motorcycle crash
- Blood drive honors recovering Volunteer Parkway shooting victim
- Buchanan County Sheriff's Office investigates death of elderly man