EMORY, Va. - The Barter Theater and Emory & Henry College will continue to work together enhancing theatre education for students in northeast Tennessee.
We're told the agreement establishes a variety of programs that will connect students with professional actors and staff at the Barter.
One of the programs includes a mentor program that would allow Emory & Henry students to "shadow" a Barter professional.
- Hawkins Co. commission halfway to $40 wheel tax increase
- VA Coal and Energy Alliance Conference: Industry leaders optimistic about coal rebound
- McAuliffe announces millions for 'green' overhaul in Russell Co. Schools
- UPDATE: Former regional jail guards indicted for contraband, bribes
- Letter: Flynn cites 'public frenzy,' invokes 5th Amendment