The search is over for an probationer who was on the run in Southwest Virginia.
20-year-old Kendall Lee Larock was taken back into custody before 5 p.m. Thursday after the Virginia Department of Corrections says he escaped from the Appalachian Detention Center.
The arrest came after a ten-hour manhunt.
He is serving sentences for burglary and drug convictions; there is currently no word on additional charges against Larock for the escape.
- ETSU student arraigned, has November court date
- Endangered Child Alert issued for 13-year-old girl
- Updated Search underway for endangered child and suspected kidnapper
- ETSU protest crasher appears in court, peaceful rally continues on campus
- Tennessee Highway Patrol alerts drivers about gunshots on I-81