Dominion Resources' charitable foundation is awarding more than $600,000 to 61 Virginia schools.
The energy provider says the grants will help fund projects at 43 K-12 schools, related to energy and the environment.
Other grants will go to 18 college and post-secondary schools to fund projects in renewable energy, environmental studies, engineering and workforce development.
- Updated Three injured at Volusia Speedway Park when car crashes into stands
- Updated State Police: Man killed in Wise County, VA crash
- Former Derby, Preakness winner Charismatic dies
- Dozens disappointed after local legislators a no-show at meeting in Johnson City
- Crews will scale back the search effort for a missing man on South Holston Lake