Dominion Resources' charitable foundation is awarding more than $600,000 to 61 Virginia schools.
The energy provider says the grants will help fund projects at 43 K-12 schools, related to energy and the environment.
Other grants will go to 18 college and post-secondary schools to fund projects in renewable energy, environmental studies, engineering and workforce development.
- Updated UPDATE: ETSU issues statement on student intimidating Black Lives Matter protest
- Updated Carter County deputy, former 'Southern Justice' star, charged with murder
- New ETSU student charged with intimidation for gorilla mask act at Black Lives Matter protest
- Updated Buchanan County holds highest unemployment rate in Virginia
- Senators ask Justice Department to investigate EpiPen maker