DICKENSON COUNTY, Va. - A Virginia woman has admitted to stealing thousands of dollars.
Dickenson County Commonwealth's Attorney Josh Newberry says Kimberly Cook entered guilty pleas to three counts of forgery and three counts of embezzlement.
She worked at First Community Bank in Clintwood, when investigators say she took money from bank customers, including her own parents.
She'll be sentenced on December 19.
- Ceremony honors female veterans at Mountain Home National Cemetery
- Johnson City Memorial Day ceremony goes off without hitch, despite stolen flags
- Mountain Home National Cemetery honoring fallen service members on Memorial Day
- Free meals for children in Kingsport begin Tuesday
- Police: Man fired AK-47 from car while driving down highway