DICKENSON COUNTY, Va. - A Virginia woman has admitted to stealing thousands of dollars.
Dickenson County Commonwealth's Attorney Josh Newberry says Kimberly Cook entered guilty pleas to three counts of forgery and three counts of embezzlement.
She worked at First Community Bank in Clintwood, when investigators say she took money from bank customers, including her own parents.
She'll be sentenced on December 19.
- Updated Lexington at Johnson City nursing home to close doors Oct. 31
- Updated Tennessee's Education Commissioner visits local schools
- Updated Medical treatment of accused Volunteer Parkway shooter burdensome
- Updated Tropical Storm Hermine forms in the Gulf of Mexico
- New Trio accused of murder, burning body appear in court