DICKENSON COUNTY, Va. - A Virginia woman has admitted to stealing thousands of dollars.
Dickenson County Commonwealth's Attorney Josh Newberry says Kimberly Cook entered guilty pleas to three counts of forgery and three counts of embezzlement.
She worked at First Community Bank in Clintwood, when investigators say she took money from bank customers, including her own parents.
She'll be sentenced on December 19.
- Local recycling practices both benefit and cost their cities
- Johnson County woman recovering after vicious dog attack
- Law enforcement search for dangerous inmate that escaped from local jail
- Johnson City woman honored by Girl Scouts of the Southern Appalachians
- Johnson City Cardinals may break 20 year attendance record