DICKENSON COUNTY, Va. - A Virginia woman has admitted to stealing thousands of dollars.
Dickenson County Commonwealth's Attorney Josh Newberry says Kimberly Cook entered guilty pleas to three counts of forgery and three counts of embezzlement.
She worked at First Community Bank in Clintwood, when investigators say she took money from bank customers, including her own parents.
She'll be sentenced on December 19.
- Final contract signed to transfer Sullivan North to Kingsport City Schools
- Gov. amends SWVa. lawmaker's bill to raise fine for driving slowly in left lane
- Neighbors propose traffic mural for Johnson City Tree Streets
- Enjoying record high heat in February
- "Compassion International" exhibition in Gray this weekend